Senior CSM, Scaled Programs
Parsec’s goal is to help businesses embrace flexible work environments and keep their employees productive through ultra low latency, high performance, remote desktop technology. But Parsec isn’t your typical remote desktop tool. It was built for gaming, which makes it great for everything. Parsec for Teams leverages our technology to help some of the biggest names in gaming, entertainment, engineering, architecture, and more transition to a flexible work environment where people can decide when and where they work. Parsec has allowed customers like Electronic Arts, Blizzard, Ubisoft, and Square Enix to stay on schedule as they make some of the world’s favorite content.
Parsec is growing so that we can power flexible work across industries. The average Parsec for Teams user is already saving more than an hour each day using our software. That time gets put back into work, family, health, and more. We think this kind of freedom makes people happier, healthier, and more productive.
As a Senior CSM at Parsec, you will be an early team member of our venture-backed, fast-growing Customer Success team. You will be critical to Parsec’s success, driving adoption, retention, and expansion at a large portfolio. You will have an opportunity to engage with some of the most creative and dynamic customers in the market, ensuring their successful transition to flexible and remote work as part of their day to day operations. You will also have the chance to define Parsec’s early success and accelerate your career trajectory as we continue to grow.
What you’ll do
- Understand our Customers’ business challenges, objectives, and remote work operations; prepare content that helps them get the most value from Parsec’s products
- Meet or exceed the retention and expansion targets of our Scaled Programs segment
- Work with other Parsec teams to develop and execute end-to-end scaled programs for onboarding, engagement, renewal, and expansion outcomes
- Manage and engage with a portfolio of 350+ customers using scalable channels (email, survey, webinar, in-app messaging, in-app onboarding, etc.); own, track, and report on customer health and other KPIs
- Identify focus accounts for personal intervention, and establish shared success plans to ensure delivery of their business outcomes
- Work with Customers on an ad-hoc basis based on specific needs
- Monitor your portfolio to identify risks and opportunities; establish shared success plans with specific Customers as needed
- Work with Parsec’s Sales SMB and Mid-Market teams during the sales process to communicate our value to customers, and prepare them for onboarding
- Proactively onboard our Customers, driving successful deployment and adoption of Parsec products and offerings
- Work with our Marketing and Product teams to communicate important changes to our offerings, and best practices to all of our customers
- Advocate for the needs of our customers to other teams within Parsec
- Working closely with our VP of Customer Success, you will help to define and operationalize our Scaled CS Playbooks
- Impact a rapidly growing company and directly contribute to the limitless opportunities for capturing a massive market opportunity
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success, Customer Lifecycle Marketing, Customer Experience, or similar roles
- Demonstrated success in achieving renewal and expansion targets
- Excellent analytical skills to comprehensively assess and respond to customer needs at scale
- Experience using scaled communications platforms (e.g., Marketo, Hubspot, etc.)
- Collaborative team player, able to work with other departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong initiative and personal drive to independently demonstrate value while working for a rapidly evolving organization
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Experience partnering with Growth teams to identify conversion opportunities within freemium or demo account segments
- Experience partnering with Marketing teams to engage large segments of users to drive desired behavior change
- Experience leading teams - as the CS team grows there is an opportunity for leadership
- Industry experience in Game Development, Media & Entertainment, Broadcasting, Architecture, etc.
- Experience using CS platforms (Gainsight, Totango, ChurnZero, Strikedeck, etc.)