Senior CSM, High Touch
Parsec’s goal is to help businesses embrace flexible work environments and keep their employees productive through ultra low latency, high performance, remote desktop technology. But Parsec isn’t your typical remote desktop tool. It was built for gaming, which makes it great for everything. Parsec for Teams leverages our technology to help some of the biggest names in gaming, entertainment, engineering, architecture, and more transition to a flexible work environment where people can decide when and where they work. Parsec has allowed customers like Electronic Arts, Blizzard, Ubisoft, and Square Enix to stay on schedule as they make some of the world’s favorite content.
Parsec is growing so that we can power flexible work across industries. The average Parsec for Teams user is already saving more than an hour each day using our software. That time gets put back into work, family, health, and more. We think this kind of freedom makes people happier, healthier, and more productive.
As a Senior CSM at Parsec, you will be an early team member of our venture-backed, fast-growing Customer Success team. You will be critical to Parsec’s success, driving adoption, retention, and expansion at a large portfolio. You will have an opportunity to engage with some of the most creative and dynamic customers in the market, ensuring their successful transition to flexible and remote work as part of their day to day operations. You will also have the chance to define Parsec’s early success and accelerate your career trajectory as we continue to grow.
What you’ll do
- Understand our Customers’ business challenges, objectives, and remote work operations; partner with them to get the most value from Parsec’s products
- Meet or exceed the retention and expansion targets of our High-Touch segment
- Lead the ongoing post-sale relationships with a defined segment of high-touch/enterprise customers
- Manage and engage with a portfolio of approximately 50 customers; own, track, and report on customer health and other KPIs
- Ensure coverage of active success plans within your portfolio, proactively driving success according to our Customers’ business objectives
- Work with Customers on an ad-hoc basis based on specific needs
- Monitor your portfolio to identify risks and opportunities; establish shared success plans with specific Customers as needed
- Work with Parsec’s Enterprise / Strategic Account teams during the sales process to communicate our value to customers, and prepare them for onboarding, and on an ongoing basis to identify cross-selling opportunities to new departments and affiliates
- Proactively onboard our Customers, driving successful deployment and adoption of Parsec products and offerings
- Maintain high levels of engagement with Customers in your portfolio, including regular touchpoints and communications, as well as facilitating workshops to communicate best practices, important product changes, executing business reviews, etc.
- Advocate for the needs of our customers to other teams within Parsec
- Working closely with our VP of Customer Success, you will help to define and operationalize our High-Touch CS Playbooks
- Impact a rapidly growing company and directly contribute to the limitless opportunities for capturing a massive market opportunity
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Strategic Consulting, or similar roles
- Demonstrated success in achieving renewal and expansion targets as well as successfully delivering to customer business outcomes
- Experience driving Customer onboarding and adoption of new technologies
- Ability to develop relationships with key account stakeholders, and to establish new relationships within your accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to lead regular business reviews
- Collaborative team player, able to work with other departments
- Strong initiative and personal drive to independently demonstrate value while working for a rapidly evolving organization
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Experience delivering or deploying large scale technology solutions at Fortune 1000 companies
- Experience partnering with Sales and Account Executives to develop and close sales opportunities
- Experience leading teams - as the CS team grows there is an opportunity for leadership
- Industry experience in Game Development, Media & Entertainment, Broadcasting, Architecture, etc.
- Experience using CS platforms (Gainsight, Totango, ChurnZero, Strikedeck, etc.)
- It’s a huge plus if you can speak a second language (especially Japanese, Korean, or French)