Demand Generation Manager
Parsec’s goal is to help businesses embrace flexible work environments and keep their employees productive through ultra low latency, high performance, remote desktop technology. But Parsec isn’t your typical remote desktop tool. It was built for gaming, which makes it great for everything. Parsec for Teams leverages our technology to help some of the biggest names in gaming, entertainment, engineering, architecture, and more transition to a flexible work environment where people can decide when and where they work. Parsec has allowed customers like Electronic Arts, Blizzard, Ubisoft, and Square Enix to stay on schedule as they make some of the world’s favorite content.
Parsec is growing so that we can power flexible work across industries. The average Parsec for Teams user is already saving more than an hour each day using our software. That time gets put back into work, family, health, and more. We think this kind of freedom makes people happier, healthier, and more productive.
We’re seeking a Demand Generation Manager to spread the word about Parsec for Teams across the creative industries. You’ll be responsible for the Parsec for Teams lead generation funnel, working with our sales, product, and engineering teams to both bring new customers onto the platform, and ensure that we have all the tools and resources in place to support your work. You’ll have the opportunity to market a full range of value propositions and use cases: from powering remote conferences attended by thousands of people, to improving the lives of creatives by giving them more time & flexibility in their workdays.
What you'll do:
- Craft innovative and effective demand generation strategies across channels targeting the media, entertainment, gaming, architecture, engineering, and oil and gas verticals
- Own new lead acquisition for Parsec for Teams, our enterprise platform used by creative companies transitioning to the remote workplace
- Launch, report, and optimize lead generation and revenue growth campaigns, working across channels to build awareness and understanding of Parsec’s service
- Develop and present your KPIs to our management team demonstrating how your demand gen strategies are effectively growing revenue and usage of Parsec for Teams
- Work with our marketing and sales teams to refine customer personas, taking that segmentation and translating it into winning executions
- Collaborate with product & engineering teams to integrate new growth tools into Parsec’s owned properties
- Use learnings to impact Parsec’s sales and product processes and operations
- 5+ years experience in demand generation, customer acquisition, or growth marketing, ideally at a B2B technology company
- An understanding of what drives creative professionals. You have empathy for the artists, designers, and developers that make the world a more interesting place
- Deep knowledge & experience with various growth platforms and tools, for example Facebook Business, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Marketo, Pardot
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’d rather write the copy yourself (even though you won’t always have to)
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially with sales, product, and creative teams
- Driven to dive into data and come back with business insights and campaign optimizations
- Eager to create new processes and remake old ones: if something’s not working, you advocate for blowing it up, and starting over